Monday, November 16, 2009

Bleu Lavande


I made a very exciting discovery today! Bleu Lavande, Canada's only certified lavender growers, and one of the largest growers in North America, has opened a boutique inside The Bay, in downtown Montreal, selling its products. I visited the fields this summer just outside of Magog, about an hour and a half from Montreal, and was blown away by the beautiful colors and unmistakable scent.



I purchased some of their essential oil, hand soap and body cream at the gift shop. I was getting geared up to make an online order for Christmas gifts, until I found their products right downtown! I obviously had to celebrate by getting myself a little treat, so I tried out their hand sanitizer (I'm finally getting on this germ-free bandwagon everyone is so concerned about). I love it! It leaves my hands smelling of lavender all day instead of like rubbing alcohol. And the best part is, it actually moisturizes instead of leaving my hands feeling dry and raw. My next purchase will be something from their "CUIZINE" line, which includes lavender spice, lavender honey, and lavender tea. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I highly recommend everything I've used so far. If you can't get to a store, Bleu Lavande's website offers free shipping on purchases of over 40$.

No comments:

Post a Comment